Tuesday, 20 October 2026
Varsity Soccer Team, by Hannah (August 23, 2014)
Last week, I made the varsity soccer. It is a lot of fun and I can feel myself getting in shape already. We do a lot of conditioning. We also do a lot of scrimmaging. We have practice every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We have one practice at a college nearby the school and we have two late practices that go until 7:00. It is a lot of work but also a lot of fun. In two weeks, I will be going to Kuala Lumpur for a soccer tournement. I am going with not only my team but all the varsity teams currently playing. This includes both boys and girls soccer teams and both boys and girls. I have a feeling it is going to be absolutely crazy. I can't even imagine putting 60 jocks on a bus all together for six hours from 6:00 to midnight. It's going to be crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment