Tuesday, 20 October 2026

Birthday Party, by Kate (November 7, 2014)

On November 1, 2014, Elizabeth and I had a birthday party.  Elizabeth invited Jeta, Karis, and Jordan (three girls in her grade).  I invited Ruthie, Emily and Rachel (three girls in my class).  I think everyone is coming except for Emily.  It is a spa party.  I think it is going to be so much fun.

When everyone got there we did face masks on everyone.  There was a green face mask and a clear one.  The green mask looked funny.  The clear one was almost invisible.  We then put cucumbers on.  Then we took a group photo.  We kept the face masks on.  Next we put our feet in water and did foot massages and nails.  Then we took our face mask off.  Then we did our feet.  After, we did different photos with the different things my mom had.  Then we had a snack of fruit and cupcakes.  After, we played the game Apples to Apples.  Then everyone started to leave.  We gave them goody bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment