Saturday, 2 August 2014

What Happened To My Flip Flop?, by Kate

I got my new flip flops at the beginning of April during my Spring Break.  I didn't like them at first because of their ripply design but then I started to really like them.  Two months later this is what my shoes looked like.  My mom was not too happy that I wrecked my shoe so soon.  
Comparing both shoes
Guess what happened to my shoe:
  1. A fish bit it.  
  2. It got accidentally cut with scissors.
  3. It got worn down because of the heat.
  4. It got stuck in an escalator.
  5. It got scraped by a rock.
  6. Jasper, our guinea pig, chewed it.


    This is the damaged shoe.

    The answer to the question is the answer to this problem:
    36x5-180+5-2-7+3+4+1= the number of the correct answer.

    Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I admit, I had to use a calculator. Oh, those are so evil on shoes.

    ReplyDelete