Yesterday was Friday. It was a really exciting day. First off I played soccer. Kate was on my team. Elizabeth played on a different team for younger girls. The game was at Uplands. Uplands is a really nice British school in Penang. There were two games. The first game was O.K. The score was 0 to 0. In the beginning of the second game we prayed as a team and my coach told me that I could score. The reason the coach told me this was because I was discouraged. She even said that if anyone scored she would give a candy bar and if someone scored two goals she would give a long candy bar. I felt like I couldn't score because in Canada I could never score and in all the games so far here in Malaysia I also could not score. So the second game began. The second game was the best though because my team won 2 to 0. I scored two goals. I was so happy. The grade five boys did not win though. After the game I went to Freaky Friday at Dalat for all the kids in Grade 5 to Grade 8. Hannah went too. We played lots of fun games like there was this one game where you threw flour balls. Flour balls are flour inside thin napkins. They explode when they hit something. Your team tried to defend your flag and if you hit someone they would go in jail. We also played dodge-ball. We played this game where we had to find different cards that were the colours of our team but juniors with freaky masks would pop out and try and get you. If they got you you would have to go to jail. Friday was really fun.
| (This is a picture from the Internet.) This is my favourite candy bar! |
good story
ReplyDeletefrom annoymous
That's awesome, Aimee! I was wondering which chocolate you'd get.
ReplyDeleteI might have to try playing flour ball with Oliver, Nelson and Lily.
Uncle Peter