I went to Adventure Zone yesterday (Thursday) for my last day of school. It was very fun. First, before we left on our field trip we went down to the school Chapel, which really surprised me. We usually have Chapel on Friday and I thought we would go to Adventure Zone right away in the morning. The Kindergarten class sang a song to us then Mrs. Fischer, the principal, called out the staff and students who were leaving Dalat. Then we watched two videos. Both of them had pictures from the past year. The first video was from Preschool 3 to First Grade. The second video was Grade 2 to 4. At the end of the second video it said 'Goodbye Grade 4' because they are going to Middle School (like Kate). Then we got back to the class. Ms. Frans told everyone to go to the bathroom. We did not drive to Adventure Zone in a big bus but in vehicles. I was in a car with Adelina, another student. When we got to Adventure Zone we had a snack. The first thing I did at Adventure Zone was go down the slide. It was a slide that went straight down, then curved, and then went straight down again. At the bottom of the blue slide there is a ball pit. There is a rainbow slide where you slide down with potato sacks. I went down the red slide with my friend Jeta. We played cops and robbers at Adventure Zone. I was a robber. I kept on going down the red slide so no one could catch me. Then we had lunch. I ate a lot of junk food so I felt sick for the rest of the day. I went on the computer in the afternoon after we got back to school. For supper we went to Chili's (which is like Red Robins) at Gurney Plaza.


No comments:
Post a Comment