Our most recent vacation was to Singapore. I really enjoyed Singapore. Now I can understand why it is considered a stopover by tourists exploring Asia. It was a wonderful place to be this past Christmas. First of all, the decorations are very nice. On Orchard Road, decorations are hanging up everywhere, giving off a nice Christmas atmosphere despite the hot weather. Another reason why it is a good place to be during Christmas is the amount of shopping malls in Singapore. There are so many huge malls in Singapore that Singapore could make a shopaholic sick of shopping. They are everywhere and during Christmas they are always full. They are also some of the nicest malls I have ever seen. I enjoyed Singapore not only for the nice Christmas atmosphere it had but also for the awesome tourist attractions it had. I really enjoyed Universal Studios, Singapore. It was a lot of fun. Another thing I enjoyed doing was going on the Singapore Flyer which was like a giant ferris wheel / observation wheel. It was really cool to be so high above the city. It was also nice to walk through the financial district. The architecture was really nice. Overall, Singapore was a really nice city, probably the nicest city I have ever been to.
 |
| Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Yes, that is a giant ship on top of the three towers of the hotel. We did not stay there, however, although Aimee said her dream is to stay at that hotel one day |
. |
| Us at the entrance of Universal Studios, Singapore, in the morning |
 |
| Me (in the blue shirt) on the roller coaster |
 |
| Entrance to Universal Studios (but taken at night as we were leaving) |
 |
| Polar bear at the Singapore Zoo |
No comments:
Post a Comment