Saturday, 17 June 2017

Pictures of the Neighbourhood, by Hannah

Before I left Malaysia I wanted to take some pictures of our neighbourhood. Our neighbourhood is very beautiful. Though I don't spend much time outside that often, I do enjoy running around the neighbourhood.

I will really miss our neighbourhood, but that's definitely not all I will miss. The whole island is amazing and filled with amazing scenery.
This is the view outside of our house. There used to be a large palm tree where the bushes are

This is our street. The clouds look really pretty in this photo but unfortunately they do not offer much relief from the sun. I think it is about 35 or 36 degrees Celcius outside today

A street close to our house 

A nice bush along my running route, close to the house

Our street, with the neighbourhood guard on his motorcycle. Our house is about halfway down

No comments:

Post a Comment