Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Favorite Places by Kate (June 17, 2017)

One of my favourite places is the supposed attic in our house.  One day when Elizabeth and I were really bored we decided to explore all around the house.  When we got to this panel on the third floor in Mom and Dad's bathroom we tried to see what was in it.  We could not see much but I thought that this was an attic.  I really liked this place because I can imagine what's up there, what it is used for, and why it is not part of the main house.
This is the panel on the ceiling of Mom and Dad's bathroom that leads to the attic

This is a balcony where we used to play things and where we used to climb on the roof

This is the middle school building where I spent most of my school time

This is my neighbor Gwen's house.  Gwen is Chinese but she speaks really good English.  Elizabeth and I are friends with her.  She has three dogs. One is named Cobe, another is named Princey, and the last is named King

No comments:

Post a Comment