Kuala Lumpur was very fun. We went on lots of tours. Almost every day we had one tour. On one of the tours the man was going to drive away and not show us around but then we asked him to give us a tour. My favorite tour was a nature tour where we got to see lots of outdoorsy things. For example, I really liked seeing fireflies at night. There was a ton of them. A fact about the fireflies is that male fireflies blink the brightest. I also got to feed monkeys. We fed the monkeys yams and beans. There was this guy and he was eating cheezies and the monkeys started to surround him so he had to throw his cheezie bag at them and the monkeys had cheezie powder on their face. My mom got dirty because of the cheezie powder. The monkeys were very kind but I still got scared of the monkeys. The thing that I liked most of everything in KL was the food. My favourite food was Nyonya food which is a mix of Chinese and Malay food. I liked the chicken and beef the best. At the end and beginning of each day we would watch T.V (Discovery channel). Discovery channel was my favorite show. My favorite episode on Discovery channel was where a guy had to escape from birds that were trying to peck him because he had bird seed on him. He was doing a science experiment. Sometimes we would go to bed really, really late, like we went to bed at eleven o'clock. I was tired the next day. The longest tour was Melaka. We had to take lots of books to read on the trip there (I took lots of books but it wasn't enough). Now I am happy to be back in Penang!
No comments:
Post a Comment