Saturday, 25 May 2013

Favourite Journal, by Elizabeth

Here I am ready for customers
at the Bake Sale
My teacher wanted all of us in my class to write in a journal for a month and my mom said I should write my favourite journal entry.  I have 2 favourite journal entries. The first one is called the best things about Grade 2 and the second one is called the worst things about Grade 2. First, I thought I would not like Grade 2 but now I like it because we do lots of field trips. I will tell you about the best things about Grade 2. The best things about Grade 2 is that we got to have a bake sale. We had a bake sale to get money for the Spring Learning Centre which is a school where people who are here in Malaysia illegally go to school and it is a very poor school.  I loved going to the caves. I love having lots of friends. I loved being in a musical. I love having Chapel. My favourite subject is Golden Time (which is when we get to play games and do crafts) and reading. Sometimes I like my homework. I liked the Social Studies Fair when we told people about countries in the Middle Ages. But what I liked the most was going caving. It was fun and tiring.
This is one of my friends (Moriah).
She is the only one of my friends
from Canada.

The worst thing about Grade 2 is that my teacher gives us a lot of homework. Grade 2 is very hard. When I was in Canada I thought that if you talk you will be sent to the Prnicipal's office, but I found out this year that that is not true. I think Grade 3 will be good but I think it will have a lot of homework like Grade 2. I want to be in Mrs. Sasse's class.




No comments:

Post a Comment