Sunday, 23 February 2014

My Volleyball Game, by Aimee

On Thursday I played my first volleyball game. I was really nervous and excited!  At 3:05 the game started.  The first game I was not playing because there are many girls on our team.  The other team won 15-26 (each game only goes up to 26).  

The next game I was playing.  I hit it over the net a lot of times but I only served it over the net three times.  It was very exciting!  So at the end of the game we were down 23-16.  One of my teammates served it over the net and the other team couldn't hit it.  So she did it again and again.  Soon we were tied and then we beat them just from serving!  

That meant we had to play one more game.  I was not playing the last game.  We did very well but sadly we did not beat the other team.  It was still very fun though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment