Sunday, 2 February 2014

The Lost World of Tambun, by Elizabeth

For the staff retreat before we started back to school in January we went to the Lost World of Tambun. It was awesome. There was food and there was a boomerang (a type of water-slide) and there were other water-slides.  There was a petting zoo and amusement rides and Tiger Valley.  There was a pool and hot springs and a lazy river. First we went to look around Tambun and we saw some water slides. Then me and my friend Rebekah went on the boomerang. The boomerang went down and then up again. We did not go on the lazy river but we went in the hot springs. The hot springs were very warm. I had popcorn and a chocolate ice cream waffle for food. My friend had lasagne. I went on all the amusement park rides except the roller coaster. One amusement park ride - the Pirate Ship was scary and I felt like I was going to throw up. It went straight up and down and I was up at the top. But at least I was with my friend. But the ride did not look scary. I went to the petting zoo and there was a bird paradise. They let us feed some birds. A lot of birds would eat out of our hands. They also put some food on our head and some birds would land on my head to eat the food. It hurt when the birds were on my head, but it tickled when they ate out of my hand.
Some of the birds from Lost World of Tambun
There was a Tiger Valley with tigers. They had a tiger feeding show which I liked.


I had a fun day at Lost World of Tambun.

No comments:

Post a Comment