| The babies are very hard to see but they are the tiny black spots |
| This is where the babies are kept after they are taken off the clay part in the picture above This is a little baby oyster under a microscope |
| After the baby oysters start growing they cling to the rope |
| This is what they put inside to make the pearl. It is made in China out of crushed oyster shells |
| These are big enough for surgery |
| Food from Tasmania for the babies |
| You need to sacrifice one oyster by cutting part of it and putting that part into another oyster with the fake pearl |
| Ready to take the pearl |
| These are the bathrooms at Mataram Mall. You have to go to the bathroom in the corner where the black drain is and then use the bucket to wash the floor (even girls). I didn't use that bathroom |
| This is a shirt I wanted to get but instead I got a shirt that says, "Today is my favorite day" |
No comments:
Post a Comment