Some things coming up are middle school activities. They happen at the end of the school day every Friday. Some of the things we do in middle school activities are dodgeball, tag, and gross food eating challenges. Twice every school year the middle school goes on retreats. This past year they went to a water park and to a beach called Turtle Beach. I have been to Turtle Beach with my family but I haven't been to the water park, which happens the first week of school. The thing that is different than elementary school is that we get to go to the middle school / high school library and we get ping pong tables by our lockers.
Sunday, 30 August 2015
My First Day of Middle School, by Elizabeth
Some things coming up are middle school activities. They happen at the end of the school day every Friday. Some of the things we do in middle school activities are dodgeball, tag, and gross food eating challenges. Twice every school year the middle school goes on retreats. This past year they went to a water park and to a beach called Turtle Beach. I have been to Turtle Beach with my family but I haven't been to the water park, which happens the first week of school. The thing that is different than elementary school is that we get to go to the middle school / high school library and we get ping pong tables by our lockers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment