This was an assignment from school based on a book I read ('From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler') where the two main characters run away from home. We had to write a paragraph about if we ran away from home:
It would take a long time to think of all the details for running away because I wouldn’t want to run out of money. I would save extra money to go to a cheap college later to get a real job. My priority would be to save up for college. I would use my extra money for a weapon to hunt. Then with any extra money I would use it for clothes. If I ran out of money I would get a job like a babysitter. I also might steal just to survive. I would have two meals a day so that I wouldn’t be wasting time or money. I would run away to the forest because then I could survive with extra food like animals, fish, and wild fruits or vegetables. I wouldn’t sleep in the forest. I would find a nice place to sleep or I would sleep in a tent or a sleeping bag. I would want to run away with someone else because it would be hard without support. I would run away with my sister like how Claudia in the book ran away with her sibling. I would run away at night. I read lots of survival books so I think that would help me. I would be an expert at running away.

No comments:
Post a Comment