The next day Mrs. Sasse told us a mystery but said she would only give us the answer at the end of the year. She called out numbers for centers and I was center #5. My center was doing puzzles up to 500 pieces. I already started a puzzle with 100 pieces. It was very easy, and I am almost done. I was supposed to go to Center #3 where they did crafts but I got changed on the first day to Center #5.
Mrs. Sasse writes work on the Objective board and the work we have to do is in green. Once we finish our work we can go to centers. For reading I work through Raz books. I really like it because after we finish a level we can go on the iPad and we don't have to do Raz books for the rest of the week. Grammer is very fun but I thought it would be hard and boring. I have a big desk this year, not a small one like last year, with a lot of folders in it. For Bible, the mystery is Who killed Jesus? and Why? I like third grade a lot and it seems easier than Grade 2, but that is because it is only the first week.
| First day of school (picture taken in my mom's classroom) |
No comments:
Post a Comment