| First day of school (picture taken in my mom's classroom) |
1st Day: On the first day of school I woke up very early and started to figure out my hair style. After a little bit I figured it out. Then I went down to breakfast. We drove to school and very soon after kids started arriving. I was very nervous but I finally had the courage to go to my locker. I saw all the people and they looked very different. There were a lot of new kids. After I found my SAT (Student Advisory Team - like a homeroom) I sat down and we went around asking other kids questions. Finally it was time to go to the classroom. The rest of the day whizzed by with lots of introductions. In band the band teachers introduced all the instruments to us. Finally the end of the day arrived. We went down to the chapel for Honor and High Honor awards from last year. Then he talked about the retreat (more on that later) and the day was done!
2nd Day: The second day went just as fast as the first day. We finished up on the school handbook and finished introducing ourselves. I got to have a feel for what advanced math is like! Also in band we got to start trying out instruments. After school was really exciting. We got to play a lot of games with the whole middle school.
3rd Day: The third day was just like a normal day of school. I did get lots of homework. The exciting thing was that we started P.E. Our sport we are starting on is soccer which is my favourite! At the end of the day the sixth and seventh grades were gone because they were going to spend a night in Cinta Sayang Resort. So we also played some games as a middle school.
4th Day: We were going to Cinta Sayang Resort today!!! We got on the bus and I sat down. For the rest of the bus ride I just talked with some girls. Finally we arrived at Cinta Sayang Resort. I was getting very excited. First we had some worship time. Then we ran outside so the guide could tell us what to do. First he said we had to find five types of flowers and five types of leaves. After our SAT had done that we could start completing the games. There were lots of games we had to do. My favorite one was where we had to pass the water balloon around the circle. We popped two water balloons but we still had one surviving Then Mr. Uzzle called us to lunch. My favorite lunch item at the buffet was probably the Alfredo! After, I quickly got changed so I could go on the water-slides. After I got changed I went with my friend to the small slides. I thought those slides were really boring so I went to the huge green slide. I thought that was a little funner but still not really awesome. Finally I had enough courage to go on the Boomerang (pictured below). After that I went on it five times (three with a friend, two times single). Sadly it was time to go. I changed quickly and my dad allowed me to get cotton candy. After that we left on the buses. It was a really fun day and week. I hope next week is just as fun!!!
![]() |
| The blue slide is the Boomerang. |

Alex says, "I would LOVE to do that. You would go so fast that I'd go up in the air and drop right down."
ReplyDelete