Tuesday, 13 October 2026
Turtle Beach, by Kate (January 18, 2014)
On Friday for our middle school retreat, we went to Turtle Beach. We hiked on the way there. I hiked with Mrs. Walsh and Mrs. Gieman. On the way, I stopped to have an orange break. The hike was about 3 km. When we got to the beach there were girls from 5th grade having lunch. They asked Mrs. Gieman if she could sit with them. Mrs. Geimen sat down and I decided to sit down also. After I finished my lunch I left some oranges for later. After, I headed over to a big rock and there was Lydia on top. She asked if I wanted to climb up so I climbed up and sat on top. Then I saw some people playing with swords (sticks). Then I noticed some other people looking for crabs so I decided to join them. For the rest of the time I looked for crabs. After, we had a sand war. Then it was time to go. I had to quickly shower and change because the boats were there. We rode on the boat for around twenty minutes and then we went back to the school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment