Tuesday, 13 October 2026

Track and Field, by Kate (February 22, 2014)

Dear Grandpa,
Almost every week there is a Track and Field meeting on Monday and Wednesday.  Hannah, Aimee, and I go and we can practice Track and Field things.  Usually I go and I do long distance.  Sometimes I go for sprints so I can practice starts.  Starts are really important because if you have a great start than you can have a good race.  On Wednesdays, I have Girl Scouts that ends at about 4:05 so Esther (another girl in Girl Scouts that does Track and Field) and I have to get dismissed early because Track and Field starts at 4:00.  On Mondays, I have Rosetta Stone which is OK because it ends and I still have time before Track and Field starts.  Usually I have a snack before Track and Field starts and I have one after.  Then I go to my mom's class and I read.
From, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment