Sunday, 10 November 2013

T.G.I. Fridays and Parasailing, by Elizabeth

  Birthday Dinner!!
We were shopping at Gurney Paragon (which is a new mall) and it was the day before my birthday.  I really did not want to go home because I was too lazy.  So I begged my dad to have my birthday dinner that day instead of the next day when we had planned to go to T.G.I. Fridays.  Thankfully, he said 'yes'.  I decided we should sit outside.  Then the waitress led us to some very comfortable couches with a table.   I ordered spaghetti with cheese sauce.  It was very good.  I saw a person from church.  When we finished we went home and had ice cream sundaes for dessert. 

Para-sailing!!!!
On Saturday, November 9, I got to go para-sailing as part of my birthday present. We got to the beach in Batu Ferringhi and they got me ready to go para-sailing. First, they got a harness so I could sit when I went para-sailing.  Then they got me a life jacket.  I had to go with another person because I was not old enough to go by myself. The boat started to speed away. A line was attached from the boat to our parachute. It did not take long until I was up in the air. My friend Rebekah told me to look for jellyfish in the water. I did see eight jellyfish in the water. It was very uncomfortable para-sailing because the life jacket was too big, but I did not care. Finally we ended with a smooth landing on the beach (because the person with me landed on the beach and he was taller than me and he held me up).   We were clipped on at the same level and I couldn't stand on the beach until after we got unclipped from each other. 
This was just as we were getting ready to go.  I was happy that I got a green sail because green is my favourite colour.



This is me before takeoff when they are clipping the rope from the boat on

This is me in the air
This is me landing

My mom said this girl was waving at me when I was going up in the air.  Maybe she will para-sail on her 8th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment