Typed by Aimee
Wednesday, 1 August 2012
Elizabeth's Adventure in Malaysia
On the plane I only slept for a blink because I wanted to watch tons of movies. I found 2 good movies. I got my own room! I already know one person that I'm going to be friends with. Except the person who I want to be friends with is in the other class. We got a dolphin van! When It's Christmas we get to go to Thailand. My mom is teaching my grade but I'm not in her class. Malaysia is very hot! We bought a blue cellphone here. The thing about malaysia that is wierd is they have lots of intresting foods. Bye
Typed by Aimee
Typed by Aimee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anna: Really, you have a dolphin van. I would like to see that!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlex: I want to see that dolphin van, I really do. And I love you.