Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Malaysia, by Aimee

Malaysia is very intresting.  It has a lot of malls.  One of my favourite malls is Gurney.  It is huge!  We live very close to the wetmarket.  It is a place where you buy fruits and vegdables from different stalls.  It is very hot in Malaysia and for the last few days we've been walking to the school so that mom can work!  We live by so many people we know.  There is a clubhouse by our house and there's a rope swing where you can swing over the water. It's so fun!  There is lot's of intresting food.  I really like banana roti.  It tastes so delicious.  There are tons of motorcycles. There are almost more motorcycles than cars.  They go so fast.  There are lot's of swimming pools that we go to.  There is even one at the school! In one of the malls I saw a guy who was looking at me and his fake teeth were hanging out of his mouth.  It was so freaky!
That's Malaysia for now.
Aimee


Aimee is in the "clubhouse" while Kate down below is swinging on the rope (and it is literally just a rope that you tie around you) that goes out over the river.

1 comment:

  1. Alex says: I love you. I wish I could see you and go on the rope swing.

    Anna says: That is very cool!!!!! You really have a rope swing? I would really like to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete