Hi Buhr Family! I just got caught up on your blog posts and really enjoyed reading about your experiences this far! Sorry you had to start school earlier than us. We will miss having the girls here weekly. Becky
Hi Buhr Bloggers! This is Heather (108) G. here, finally re-reading your letter, and finding your address/ contact details! Well done letter and Blog Dear Eileen. I bet you are as busy as you can be these days. How many in your class? I can't seem to get the newsletter to open when I click on the link, but I'll have K have a look when he gets a min and see if I'm not doing something right! I am in the intention mode of mailing you a card/ letter or two, perhaps before our school year starts again. I'll be sure to tell my sister (nurse) about the hospital restaurant!! Take care. . .and please keep up the pict/ stories!
Hi Buhr Family! I just got caught up on your blog posts and really enjoyed reading about your experiences this far! Sorry you had to start school earlier than us. We will miss having the girls here weekly.
ReplyDeleteBecky
Hi Buhr Bloggers!
ReplyDeleteThis is Heather (108) G. here, finally re-reading your letter, and finding your address/ contact details! Well done letter and Blog Dear Eileen. I bet you are as busy as you can be these days. How many in your class? I can't seem to get the newsletter to open when I click on the link, but I'll have K have a look when he gets a min and see if I'm not doing something right!
I am in the intention mode of mailing you a card/ letter or two, perhaps before our school year starts again. I'll be sure to tell my sister (nurse) about the hospital restaurant!! Take care. . .and please keep up the pict/ stories!