Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Everything To Do With Malaysia, by Kate

Malaysia food is different than Canada food because I don't know any restaurants in Canada that serve anything in a claypot. My favourite food is Claypot Noodle Soup which has noodles, crab pieces, tofu, and green lettuce type stuff.  Also my favourite food is Roti.  I have not had a whole dish of it but I tried one piece and I liked it.



Some weird things that have happened to me are that I found some money (Ringgit) by the edge of the Dalat school pool.  I don't know what I am going to do with it.  Another weird thing is that I saw this dog with this blue stuff around his neck.  It might be a dye.  Also, I got to hold a giant snail.  Here is a picture of it.

In our new house we have lots of friends by us.  Hannah got invited to a friend's birthday party.  We are still deciding if we are going to have birthday parties here.  We have new friends named Hannah Trescott and Amie Trescott.  I am kind of friends with Amie Trescott.  I think she is in Grade Four.

Typed by Mom



     

1 comment:

  1. Alex said: I love you. I like the snail

    Anna said: I miss you and that snail is kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete