These are a few of my highlights from the first half of the school year!
1. All the soccer games. All of them made me better and I learned to be more of a midfield player. I scored a few goals and the practices really helped me learn!
2. The Christmas musical. I really loved rapping with a small group of other kids and singing in the choir. I liked listening to my sister, Kate, acting as Miss Mabel.
3. Eating all the new food. I especially like banana roti and chicken waffles.
4. The experience of being in middle school. In Canada I would be still in elementary school and it is really different being in middle school.
5. Learning research skills. Research skills class was really fun because we got to run around in the library and have treasure hunts. The prize was Junior Class Store coupons which you could spend for freezies, candy, and more.
6. Doing stuff with my friends. Going to Gurney or just a normal school day was exciting with them.
7. The class party on the last day of school. We ate tons of junk food and watched a movie called National Treasure.
A few highlights I am looking forward to for next semester...
1. More team soccer and practicing.
2. Track and field day. I signed up for 100m, 200m, 400m and long jump. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment